|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Trade Term:||FOB,CFR,EXW||Production Capacity:||50K pcs|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T||Packing:||paper carton|
|Min. Order:||500 Piece/Pieces||Delivery Date:||25 days|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
Wiht following features:
Reverse Osmosis Membrane This semi permeable membrane filters and rejects tiny impurities down to 1/10, 000th of a micron removing at least 95% of all impurities such as colloid, heavy metal, dissolved solids, germs and other harmful substances. Virtually only water molecules and dissolved oxygen can pass through the Reverse Osmosis Membrane. The rejected contaminants are flushed to drain. The product water is the extremely pure, crisp healthy drinking water.
Applied Pressure psig
Permeate Flow Rate GPD
Stabilized Salt Rejection Cl_%
1. Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following conditions: 250 ppm softened tapwater, 77°F (25°C), 60 psig (3.4 bar) and 15% recovery.
2. Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-15%.
3. Minimum Salt Rejection is 97%.
4. Product specifications may vary slightly as improvements are implemented.
• The first full tank of permeate must be discarded. Do not use this initial permeate for drinking water or food preparation.
• Rotate the element about a quarter turn to ease installation and removal of the element. Ensure good interface between the o-rings and brine seal with their connection surfaces.
• To ease installation, it is recommended to use a lubricant safe for indirect water contact on all seals. Potential options include water, glycerin based lubricants.
• Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting.
• The membrane shows some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (hypochlorite). Continuous exposure, however, may damage the membrane and should be avoided.
MEMBRANE REJECTION RATE
|Material/Element||% Removed||Material/Element||% Removed|
|Total Dissol Solids||95%|
Category: RO membrane